To Whom It May Concern:

Greetings and welcome to you, reader of the humble blog The More You Know. Never in your wildest dreams can you imagine the wonderful things there are to know. I'm no educator, but I'll do my part to explain as much as I can, as best I can. And I urge you to read on, you might find something that interests you.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Periodic Table of Videos

This is a lovely website that my chemistry teacher showed me back in high school. The people at the University of Nottingham who do these videos talk about each element in far greater detail than I would, and they do a fun experiment with them (usually) .I would love to try experiments for the blog with chemistry but the head guys in my dorm won't let me. 
Periodic Table of Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment